Pilot™ Safety Toe PR Knee Boot
Like This Product?
Use our online Request a Quote form or give us a call today.Request a Quote
When you are working in wet, muddy conditions, our Pilot General Purpose PVC boots provide easy walking and all day protection. Ideal Applications: Construction, Agriculture, Industry and other general purpose applications. Chemical Resistance: Certain acids and alkalies, fats, oils, hydrocarbons and other chemicals.
● Puncture resistant steel midsole meets ASTM F2413 PR.
● Meets ASTM F2413 M I/75 C/75 EH, for safety toe impact and compression, and electric hazard protection.*
● Injection molded seamless construction provides 100% water-proof protection.
● Calf Relief Expansion (CRE)™ expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort.
● Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier.
● Tough outsole material for good abrasion resistance.
● Self-cleaning, cleated outsole spits out debris as you walk.
● Removable EVA cushion insole wicks perspiration to help keep feet dry and comfortable.
Men's sizes listed.