RKI GX-6000 PID Gas Monitor, O2, CO, H2S, VOC and Super Toxic Sensors
Simply put, the GX-6000 is a game changer. This powerful hand-held PID gas monitor is capable of simultaneously monitoring up to 6 gases.
6 Gas Monitor
- PID gas monitor with simultaneous detection and display.
- Dual VOC display with 2 PID sensors installed.
- Monitor the standard 4 confined space gases which include combustibles, O2, CO, & H2S
- GX-6000 has 2 additional smart channels that accept PID, IR or super toxic sensors.
The GX-6000 is equipped with a strong internal sample pump in addition to advanced safety features.
- Man-down alarm
- Panic alarm
- LED flashlight
- Large auto rotating LCD display
PID Gas Monitor
The GX-6000 can operate as a single gas PID unit or a multifunctional tool utilizing all 6 channels. Furthermore, the GX-6000 PID comes equipped with a library of over 600 VOC gases to choose from as standard. Choosing from the library is easy while personalized favorites can set for quick access.
Three PID sensors are available, 10.0 eV, 10.6 eV, and 11.7 eV. Any combination of the two PID sensors can be installed.
- 30 of the commonly used VOC’s.
- 8 of the most recently used VOC’s.
Reliable and Durable
The GX-6000 is a rugged personal PID gas monitor built for the nastiest environments. Most noteworthy, it is equipped with a removable impact-resistant rubber boot.
- Dust and water resistant enclosure with an IP-67 rating.
- 5 bright LED lights on 3 sides of the instrument.
- View Alarms easily from a variety of perspectives.
- Vibration and loud audible alarm for immediate notification.
Equipped with a strong internal sample pump, a man-down alarm, a panic alarm, an LED flashlight, and large auto rotating LCD display, the GX-6000 can operate as a single gas PID unit or a multifunctional tool utilizing all 6 channels. The GX-6000 with a PID sensor will come equipped with a library of over 600 VOC gases to choose from as standard. Choosing from the library is easy with a personalized favorites list of 30 commonly used VOC’s as well as a list of 8 of the most recently used VOC’s. A benzene-specific version is available using a pre-filter tube for detecting low levels of benzene. The GX-6000 has a rugged design built for the nastiest environments. It is equipped with a removable impact-resistant rubber boot and a dust and water resistant enclosure with an IP-67 rating.
- Confined space entry
- Hazmat response teams
- Arson investigation
- Remediation sites
- Perimeter monitoring
- Leak detection
- Landfill monitoring
- Wing tank entry